Food & drinkBars & pubsO'Donoghue's Bar
Cassidys is a traditional Irish pub with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, established in 1891. Located on Camden street on the south of Dublin city centre, Cassidys is only minutes walk from Stephens Green, Iveagh Gardens and St Patricks Cathedral.
Cassidys is a popular haunt for GAA stars and their fans, and even President Bill Clinton sampled the stout in Cassidys when he visited Irelands shores in 1996.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Giddy Dolphin
- Food & drinkBars & pubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Irish House Party - Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsWrights Findlater Howth
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Button Factory
- Food & drinkBars & pubsStillgarden Distillery
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doBar & pubsComedy at The International
- Food & drinkBars & pubs64 Wine