Cassidys on Camden street in Dublin city centre is one of Dublins most authentic pubs. Established in 1891, Cassidys has a warm and welcoming atmosphere in the heart of Dublin city, minutes walk from many major tourist attractions.
Cassidys is a traditional Irish pub with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, established in 1891. Located on Camden street on the south of Dublin city centre, Cassidys is only minutes walk from Stephens Green, Iveagh Gardens and St Patricks Cathedral.
Cassidys is a popular haunt for GAA stars and their fans, and even President Bill Clinton sampled the stout in Cassidys when he visited Irelands shores in 1996.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar