Brickfield Park in Drimnagh is a Dublin city park with an all-weather pitch, located between the Crumlin Road and Mourne Road. To the north of the well-known Iveagh Ground, the park extends to 11 hectares.
Brickfield Park comprises 11 hectares (27 acres) and was developed in the early 1970s, named after a nearby brickyard established in the 1930s.
Built mainly as a sports ground in a heartland of soccer, it also features an all-weather pitch and a popular children's playground, both of which were added in the 1990s.
A main avenue of lime trees and the extensive perimeter plantings are now becoming well-established.
You may also like
- Things to see & doParksMarlay Park
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsGarden of Remembrance
- Things to see & doParksIveagh Gardens
- Things to see & doParksBushy Park
- Things to see & doParksGriffith Park
- Things to see & doParksSean Walsh Memorial Park
- Things to see & doParksTolka Valley Park
- Things to see & doParksPhoenix Park – People’s Flower Gardens