Beaverstown Golf Club
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Distance:6,559 yards (5,972 metres)
Number of holes:18
Beaverstown Golf Club is a challenging 18-hole, par 72, parkland course, set in 140 acres of lush orchards. The course boasts 18 undulating sand based greens to test golfers of all standards year round.
Its design makes the best use of its many natural features; the shores of Rogerstown estuary in North County Dublin, 6 lakes, 36 acres of mature apple trees and a stream which meanders through the course.
The course is particularly beautiful in May during apple blossom time. The original course was designed by Irish golf architect, the late Eddie Hackett. He also designed the impressive Enniscrone, Waterville, Old Head of Kinsale and Ballybunion courses. The course was redesigned by Peter McEvoy, the British Amateur Open Champion (1977 & 1978) and the victorious Walker Cup Captain (1999 & 2001).
The clubhouse provides the perfect backdrop for a memorable Irish golfing experience.
- Curran GolfThings to see & doGolf
- Lucan Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Stepaside Golf CentreThings to see & doGolf
- Balbriggan Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Skerries Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Clubs4Hire IrelandThings to see & doGolf
- G Golf IrelandThings to see & doGolf
- Green Golf BallThings to see & doGolf
- The Island Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- St Annes Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Balheary Open Golf CourseThings to see & doGolf
- Beech Park Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf