- Type of course:
- Medal 4,958yd; ladies 4,456yd
- Number of holes:
Nestled in the foothills of Three Rock Mountain in the Dublin Mountains, Ballinascorney Golf Club offers a pleasant golfing experience and the warmest of welcomes to members and visitors alike. With its breath taking views, it is an enjoyable 9-hole course, offering a challenge to all standards of golfer.
Founded in 1971, the club moved to its current location in Kilmashogue Lane in Rathfarnham in 2002. Ballinascorney boasts a very lively social scene. The fully licenced bar is open during golfing hours and serves food for the weary golfer after a trip round the course.
Visitors, societies and groups are most welcome.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club