The Anglers Rest on Knockmaroon Hill at Chapelizod offers an extensive menu in the welcoming ambience of its French threadbare style elegance. Just a 15 minute drive from Dublin City centre, this landmark establishment in the seclusion of the Strawberry Beds, next door to the Phoenix Park, has a history that stretches back to Cromwellian times and the famous patriot Michael Collins, and has long been considered the favourite watering hole of anglers fishing along the banks of the adjacent River Liffey.
Extensive car parking adds to the attraction, especially for tour groups. The sprawling outdoor Sackville Terrace is renowned for its summer dining, the ‘Salmon Room’ can cater for private or corporate parties or functions while the stylish upstairs Phoenix Room, with a capacity of up to 100, is perfect for weddings and other special events.
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Cavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food EmporiumFood & drinkRestaurants
- PIFood & drinkRestaurants
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle RathminesFood & drinkRestaurants
- Morelands GrillFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle ChurchtownFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle Temple BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle BeaconFood & drinkRestaurants