Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
Dublin Tourist Information Centre, Barnardo Square
Welcome to the Fáilte Ireland Tourist Information Centre network in Ireland. To make the most of your holiday in Ireland, make sure your first stop is a visit to one of Fáilte Ireland's Tourist Information Centres where you will receive free and independent advice, information, maps and literature to enhance your holiday experience.
The staff are happy to help you discover the many places of interest around the country, including The Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland's Ancient East, Ireland's Hidden Heartlands, Dublin and its surrounding areas.
The Tourist Information Centres provide details on local events and entertainment, itinerary planning, local and national information along with free maps and guides.
You may also like
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doChurches & religious sitesNewman University Church, Our Lady Seat of Wisdom
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doMuseumsCroke Park Stadium
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin