Ultra Outdoor Adventures, based in Dublin, organises rock climbing, abseiling, hill walking and trail running trips. Events for all skill levels take place around Ireland. Instructors have many relevant awards and education.
Looking for a new adventure? Ultra Outdoor Adventures, based in Dublin, organises rock climbing, abseiling, hill walking and trail running trips. Sometimes yoga and wellness workshops are included. Events for all skill levels take place around Ireland. Ultra Outdoor Adventures is passionate about being active in the outdoors with a holistic approach.
Face new challenges, overcome fears and make new memories while being guided and instructed by fully qualified and fully insured guides. Ultra Outdoor Adventures instructors have spent years gaining the relevant awards to the highest standards of education and safety. The qualifications range from Mountain Leader Awards, Mountaineering Instructor Awards, Single Pitch and Multi - Pitch Awards, to Degrees in Sports and even Masters of Science.
There is something for all levels of fitness. Explore the outdoors by joining an easy hill walk or an advanced trail running group. Recent events have taken place in County Wicklow, with its heart-shaped lake, stunning mountain scenery and historic places. The guides regularly run guided hikes around this area, incorporating historic talk and walk, yoga, wellness workshops, trail running workshops and nutrition.
Group events are available. Individuals, groups, schools, corporate clients, hen and stag parties are all catered for.
Contact them via their Facebook page.
You may also like
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKylemore Karting
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesLeisureplex Blanchardstown
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesBalheary Shooting
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKidspace Rathcoole
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesJump Zone Sandyford
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesScavenger Hunting Ireland
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesAdventure Rooms Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGoQuest