Toots, The Malahide Road Train is an award winning hop on and hop off form of transport with live commentary from a professional guide. Toots shows you around the quaint village of Malahide, in north County Dublin, including the historic Malahide Castle and Gardens, the beach area and more.
Toots, The Malahide Road Train tours the village of Malahide in north County Dublin, commencing with pick up at Malahide DART Station, stopping at the village for its many shops and restaurants. Then Toots continues to the beach at Malahide Estuary, The Grand Hotel (on request) and onto the historic Malahide Castle and Gardens.
Malahide is only 30 minutes by DART from Dublin City centre and is always a favourite with visitors and locals. The castle and gardens feature guided castle and garden tours, a lovely child's playground, fairy trail, butterfly house and walking trails over the 260 acres. It also has tennis courts, a pitch and putt course and the Avoca Handweavers shop and café.
If you park at the castle there is no charge. Parking at the DART station and elsewhere in the village is paid.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Tour Guide - Private Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDubliniamo - Tour in Italiano
- Things to see & doCity toursDublino a piedi
- Things to see & doCity toursEarly Access Book of Kells & Dublin Castle Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursEsplora Dublino
- Things to see & doCity toursGeneration Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursHistorical Walking Tours Of Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursIn Our Shoes Walking Tours