Toots, The Malahide Road Train
- Rainy days
- Family friendly
Toots, The Malahide Road Train tours the village of Malahide in north County Dublin, commencing with pick up at Malahide DART Station, stopping at the village for its many shops and restaurants. Then Toots continues to the beach at Malahide Estuary, The Grand Hotel (on request) and onto the historic Malahide Castle and Gardens.
Malahide is only 30 minutes by DART from Dublin City centre and is always a favourite with visitors and locals. The castle and gardens feature guided castle and garden tours, a lovely child's playground, fairy trail, butterfly house and walking trails over the 260 acres. It also has tennis courts, a pitch and putt course and the Avoca Handweavers shop and café.
If you park at the castle there is no charge. Parking at the DART station and elsewhere in the village is paid.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Things to see & doCity toursViaggiare in Irlanda
- Things to see & doCity toursTrace your Irish Ancestors and Heritage Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Discovered Boat Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour