John's Tours of Ireland
Tours for the Thinking Traveller
Private Chauffeur Driven and Walking Tours from Dublin.
Tours are led by a native of Dublin with a passion for sharing Ireland's culture and heritage to visitors with a love of meeting them and showing them the very best experiences possible. Member of the Approved Tour Guides of Ireland, licensed to drive up to 16 people in minibuses and limousines. Member of the Association of Professional Genealogists, National University of Ireland Certificate in Genealogy and Family History. Graduate of The National Botanic Gardens of Ireland. Member of the World Heritage Site Management Plan Committee for Bru na Boinne where the famous Newgrange Passage Grave Tomb is located. Preferred guide to the wonderful Powerscourt Gardens in Co Wicklow and researching for a book on the history of the world famous gardens.
"The Irish Identity Walk of Dublin" - a must for anyone wanting to figure out what being Irish is all about.
"Gardens where a Souls at Ease Tours" that guide you to very best of Irelands world famous garden heritage such as Powerscourt, Malahide Castle, Mount Usher, Altamont and Killmacurragh .
"Masonic Walking Tour of Dublin" explores Irish links to the ancient order of freemasonry in the city of the 2nd oldest masonic jurisdiction in the world (founded 1725) and explains the mysterious organisation mentioned in the Da Vinci Code and other popular books.
"Heartlands of Ireland' Tour of the Boyne Valley" explores 6000 years of Irish history by visiting Tara, Newgrange, Monsterboice and other sites in the Boyne Valley
Wicklow Mountains Tour explores the beautiful scenery of the Wicklow Mountains that feature in motion pictures such as P.S. I Love You , Braveheart and the Vikings TV series also includes Powerscourt Gardens and Glendalough's Ancient Monastic City.
Kilkenny City and the Normandy of Ireland Tour brings you to the best persevered of Ireland's Medieval Cities with its ancient Castle / Palace, houses and churches through the area most heavily settled by the Norman French from the 12th century.
Please visit website for further information on tour options.
- Things to see & doCity toursEsplora Dublino
- Things to see & doCity toursGeneration Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursHistorical Walking Tours Of Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursIn Our Shoes Walking Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursPat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - Big Bus Tours Dublin