- Paid car parking
- Rainy days
Tipperary Crystal was launched by master craftsmen Joe Foley and John Meagher to great acclaim in 1988. As artisan craftsmen, both Foley and Meagher rapidly established a team that was uncompromising in its commitment to design and product quality. Their vast range of designer work includes crystal and glassware, ceramics, handbags, textiles, scented candles, jewellery and lighting.
As one of the first Irish crystal companies to recognise the potential of applying contemporary design ideas to the craft of crystal making, Tipperary Crystal pioneered a tradition of successful collaboration with well known Irish designers such as Sybil Connolly (1991) and Louise Kennedy (1999). The company now has an ongoing commitment to working with talented young Irish designers to develop new design concepts for the core Tipperary Crystal range.
The specialised corporate division can make one off crystal pieces for any event, and the company's in-house designers are available to discuss any needs and requirements.
Tipperary Crystal has many stockists throughout Ireland, such as Arnott's in Dublin, Carraig Donn, Kilkenny shops, independent giftware stores, jewellers, department stores and established homeware stockists. You can also shop online.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Food & drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Things to see & doShopsGuinness Gallery
- Things to see & doShopsFallon and Byrne
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle