The School of Jewellery Ireland
- Rainy days
The School of Jewellery Ireland, in Dublin City, offers you the chance to create your own souvenir piece of jewellery, crafted from Irish Hallmarked Silver or Gold. They offer morning, afternoon, evening, weekend, one-day and Summer courses in addition to the full time certificate courses. You'll find something that can fit into any busy or laid-back schedule.
The popular Saturday courses are especially suitable for visitors. Choose from a course in jewellery skills, wedding/friendship rings, enamelling, stone setting skills or engraving skills. No previous jewellery making experience is necessary. The classes are a mix of students of all abilities, including beginners. You will be guided through choosing your design, crafting your jewellery by hand under the guidance of professionally trained tutors, and completing your piece to a high standard.
The Jewellery Skills course allows you to craft one piece from a range of beautiful designs including earrings, bangles, cufflinks and pendants. The fee includes brass material, tea and coffee and a presentation box.
The basis of all the craft courses at The School of Jewellery is the same - persistence, care, perfection and technique, resulting in beautifully wearable pieces that will stand the test of time.
- Adonis Flower DesignersThings to see & doCrafts & design
- Celtic Tweed Shop & Guided ToursThings to see & doCrafts & design
- Lulu + BelleThings to see & doCrafts & design
- Guinness GalleryThings to see & doCrafts & design
- Irish Celtic CraftshopThings to see & doCrafts & design
- Magee of South Anne StreetThings to see & doCrafts & design
- The Design TowerThings to see & doCrafts & design
- Stonechat JewellersThings to see & doCrafts & design
- Rachel SwanThings to see & doCrafts & design
- R & C McCormack Celtic JewellersThings to see & doCrafts & design
- Arran Street EastThings to see & doCrafts & design