Designer Mart at Cow's Lane is an outdoor market located in Temple Bar in Dublin City Centre and showcases artwork and designer creations by Irish and Ireland based designers.
The variety of quality products at Designer Mart at Cow's Lane outdoor market in Dublin City Centre are endless. They include handcrafted hats, metal sculpture, photography, paintings, ceramics, furniture, jewellery, handbags, children’s clothing, textile toys and glass sculpture.
The Old City area is the perfect way to relax and unwind on a Saturday with a whole range of special shops and eateries waiting to be discovered. The Old City area is located between Parliament and Fishamble Street in the west end of Dublin’s Cultural Quarter (close to Christ Church Cathedral), only 5 minutes walk from the centre of Temple Bar.
Designer Mart at Cow’s Lane is brought to you by Temple Bar Cultural Trust.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsFarmleigh Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsMespil Road Lunchtime Market
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursRed Stables Food Market, St Anne’s Park
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsThe Liberty Market
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursDublin Food Co-op Organic Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Malahide
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Suffolk Street