The Yacht Public House
Quaint, unpretentious and friendly, the Yacht Pub, Clontarf, has been a favourite watering hole with local residents and with visitors to this locality and from beyond. Synonymous with a good pint, a meeting place for friends, or a place to find good food during the day or in the evening.
Carvery lunch is served from Monday to Saturday from noon to 3.00pm, Sunday from noon to 7pm. Bar food and Kiddie's Cormer dishes are also served. A la carte is served from Monday to Saturday from 4-9pm. Choose from an extensive wine list, cocktails, or a wide range of drinks on their own, or to enhance your meal.
An outdoor seating area offers great views of Dublin Bay. All major sporting events are shown on wide screens in the bar.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge