The Waterloo Bar
Set in the heart of Patrick Kavanagh’s Baggatonia, The Waterloo Bar is a stylish venue situated on Baggot Street, only a ten minute walk to St. Stephens Green and Grafton Street and many of Dublin’s main attractions.
The Waterloo Bar has a variety of menus available, including brunch, lunch, bar snacks and an extensive evening menu.
The Waterloo Bar and Grill offers locally sourced, quality food served in relaxed and comfortable surroundings.
The wine menu at The Waterloo is sourced only from small independent vineyards, poured by the glass or bottle. There is also a selection of worldly beers and an extensive cocktail menu available.
The newly built smoking area, built off our exclusive terrace bar, allows for a peaceful break from city life. The terrace bar is available for bookings for up to 120 people and food can be provided.
- Bar RuaFood & drinkBars & pubs
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Merry Ploughboy Irish Music PubFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Perfect Pint TourThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants