The Úna Guy Studio is a working studio where artist Úna Guy creates her award winning paintings. The studio is typical of the artist’s studios in the cultural quarter of Temple Bar in Dublin City. Úna invites visitors to watch her at work and view her paintings.
Úna Guy is a highly acclaimed and prize winning artist specialising in oil painting, watercolour and pen and ink. These days Úna is concentrating on wild landscapes depicting mystical Irish scenes. She has a great love for colour which can be seen in her wilder pieces.
Úna’s paintings have been exhibited in Germany, Australia, UK and America and she has been commissioned to produce paintings for public spaces including St John of God’s Hospital, County Dublin and The Treasury Building, Dublin 2. She is currently on exhibition in The Blue House Gallery, Schull and at Chalk and Easel, Ballinspittle, County Cork.
The Úna Guy Studio is located on the second floor of an old Georgian building, at 11 Eustace Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2. It is possible to visit at other times by appointment.
The studio is a one room studio typical of artists working in the cultural area of Temple Bar, Dublin City. It offers a rare opportunity to visit a working artist’s studio. Visitors to The Úna Guy Studio can watch Úna work, view some of her paintings and talk to her about her art and what inspires her. Her inspiration comes from the wild rugged and ever changing landscapes of Ireland, both coastal and rural.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGalleriesTemple Bar Gallery + Studios
- Things to see & doGalleriesMART Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesGormley's Fine Art
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe LAB Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesSol Art Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRUA RED South Dublin Arts Centre
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Copper House Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesOlivier Cornet Gallery