The Temple Bar
The Temple Bar is located in the heart of Dublin and close to all the main attractions. If it’s a traditional Irish Pub you are after, look no further than the Temple Bar.
Hard to believe that in the middle of this hectic area, there is a peaceful outdoor haven, where you can enjoy the atmosphere of the bar, in the sunshine or rain, out in the fresh air of Dublin.
A genuinely warm welcome, backed by first-rate modern service, is the hallmark of this friendly spot in Dublin.
Whether you are alone or with a group of friends, the craic is fantastic and you will feel thoroughly at home at the Temple Bar. Overseas and out of town visitors will find the staff to be a valuable mine of information on Dublin's history and haunts.
Boasting Traditional Irish Music Pub of the Year from 2002 to 2012, The Temple Bar prides itself with fine Live Music Sessions every day and bring together a fine sample of talented musicians from around the country.
If you want a quick bite to eat before you head off to do the sights of Dublin, drop in and grab a sandwich and refreshments.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsDollard Market
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Ivy Dawson Street