The Temple Bar
The Temple Bar is located in the heart of Dublin City. and close to all the main attractions. If it’s a traditional Irish pub you are after, look no further than the Temple Bar.
It may be hard for you to believe, but in the middle of this hectic area, there is a peaceful outdoor haven, where you can enjoy the atmosphere of the bar, in the sunshine or rain, out in the fresh air of Dublin.
Whether you are alone or with a group of friends, the craic is fantastic and you will feel thoroughly at home at the Temple Bar. Overseas and out of town visitors will find the staff to be a valuable mine of information on Dublin's history and haunts.
Having won the Traditional Irish Music Pub of the Year from 2002 to 2012, The Temple Bar prides itself with fine live music sessions every day, and brings together a fine sample of talented musicians from around the country.
If you want a quick bite to eat before you head off to do the sights of Dublin, drop in and grab a sandwich and refreshments.
- Ha'Penny Bridge InnFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Lemon & DukeFood & drinkBars & pubs
- O'Donoghue's BarFood & drinkBars & pubs
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stella CinemaThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The Comedy CrunchThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Vela Restaurant & BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs