The Queens Bar & Restaurant
The Queens is a friendly and informal restaurant which caters for up to 65 diners in a modern setting that is both striking and welcoming.The excellent seasonal menus feature local fresh produce, fish, game, meat and garden vegetables cooked with a European classical influence but with a lighter more modern approach.
Established in 1745 this landmark bar and restaurant has recently been lovingly renovated by the current owners, and is one of Dublin's oldest bars. The bar and restaurant offer a timeless quality in a classic style, while the restaurant has been decorated in a beautiful contemporary fashion, combining bright airy colours with dark oak furnishing.
The main attraction of the restaurant, Steak-on-the-Stone, offers the opportunity to cook your steak exactly as you like it where every mouthful is guaranteed to be as hot and delicious as the first. All steaks are served seared and sizzling on a piping hot stove with gorgeous home cut fries and a selection of sauces…
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859