The Old Liffey Ferry
- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
A welcome awaits you on board the Old Liffey Ferry, with passionate local guides leading visitors along the gateway to Dublin City, through the mighty River Liffey. The historic Old Liffey Ferry was once known as the Dockers Ferry. Travel through the heart of the Dublin Docklands to experience the ambiance of this modern day Dublin port and absorb the rich maritime history.
The MV Cill Airne is located on North Wall Quay. The journey begins at the MV Cill Airne just outside the Convention Centre in the heart of Dublin’s City Docklands, traveling under the Samuel Beckett Bridge, down the river past the Ronnie Drew crane. The MV Cill Airne enjoys the prestige of being one of the last riveted ships made in Europe, built in the Liffey Dockyard in the 1960s. Enjoy pleasant views of the waterfront along the River Liffey and the illustrious Dublin Docklands.
Hear fascinating tales of tall ships, historical families, pirates and treasure filled ships. Venture past the maritime village of Ringsend and discover a wealth of local wildlife including one of Europe's largest Arctic tern colonies.
- Things to see & doCity toursPat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Discovered Boat Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Things to see & doCity toursIn Our Shoes Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursHistorical Walking Tours Of Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursGeneration Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursEsplora Dublino
- Things to see & doCity toursDublino a piedi