Food & drinkBars & pubsLemon & Duke
The Foggy Dew
Established in 1901, The Foggy Dew provides all the qualities of a local bar coupled with a great City Centre location beside Dublin's famous Temple Bar area.
The cosy size means that you will never lose your friends although if you need to escape for whatever reason there are plenty of corners for you to hide behind. Live music plays a big part in the atmosphere at the Foggy Dew and every Sunday the live music session always draws a good crowd and fortunately for the staff not too many feel the need to close their eyes and join in.
Whether dropping by for a friendly drink, settling in to watch the match or just enjoying the great music, The Foggy Dew ticks all the boxes.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBars & pubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBars & pubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Comedy Crunch
- Food & drinkBars & pubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBars & pubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBartley's
- Things to see & doBar & pubsStella Cinema
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Beacon