Located in the heart of Dublin City Centre at Central Bank Square, the well known historical bar is the perfect spot for a quiet afternoon pint or alternatively a great meeting place before heading out on the town.
Established in 1901, The Foggy Dew provides all the qualities of a local bar coupled with a great City Centre location beside Dublin's famous Temple Bar area.
The cosy size means that you will never lose your friends although if you need to escape for whatever reason there are plenty of corners for you to hide behind. Live music plays a big part in the atmosphere at the Foggy Dew and every Sunday the live music session always draws a good crowd and fortunately for the staff not too many feel the need to close their eyes and join in.
Whether dropping by for a friendly drink, settling in to watch the match or just enjoying the great music, The Foggy Dew ticks all the boxes.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head