The Duke Pub
Ideally situated in the city centre on historic Duke Street, this old watering hole, which takes its title from the street named after the second Duke of Grafton, has been providing liquid refreshments and sustenance to the people of Dublin since 1822.
The décor in this well preserved, traditional pub suggests, in an unobtrusive way, the style of early Georgian Dublin, with engravings and prints of old Dublin scenes and personalities, and portraits of famous literary figures. This pub, indeed, was reputed to be one of the favoured pubs of Brendan Behan and Patrick Kavanagh, two of Ireland's major literary figures.
Food is served daily with a tasty choice of starters, main courses and desserts. The heated terrace, located at the front of The Duke Pub, is the ideal location to watch the world go by or for soaking up the local ambience.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua