The Crafty Fox is a back to basics pub with open snugs and a tranquil feel. Situated off Wexford Street beside Whelan's venue.
The Crafty Fox is a hidden den slightly off the beaten track. You will find it tucked away behind the hustle and bustle of Wexford Street.
Meander your way to the back to basics bar and enjoy something not so basic from The Crafty Fox’s carefully created menu. You’ll find cool, creamy pints to natter over in one of the open snugs.
The Crafty Fox offers a menu of curious cocktails with a nod to the flavours of Ireland. There is also a selection of craft beers and ciders to whet the palate while you wind down after a long day.
If you prefer the great outdoors, then head out the back to its outdoor terrace, affectionately known as The Potting Shed.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food and drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food and drinkBar & PubsBar Rua