The Hard Rock Café operates more than 140 cafes in over 44 countries worldwide. Established in Dublin since 2004, located in the city centre, in lively Temple Bar, this cult café attracts an international clientele.
Hard Rock offers classic American food, served in a rock'n roll atmosphere.The emphasis is on being friendly and relaxed while providing all customers with excellent service.
Hard Rock Café pride themselves on their individual collections of memorabilia and, in Dublin, you will find, amongst other items, a pair of Bono's sunglasses and a pair of Paul McCarthney's 'Beatle' boots!
The café menu includes burgers, nachos, bruchetta and quesadilla - casual, American-style dining.
A range of merchandise is also available to purchase, many designs unique to the Dublin outlet.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food and drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery