The Coachman's Inn, located just north of Dublin Airport, is a charming restaurant decorated with a mixture of Howth stone and refreshing colours while offering the diner a wide range of dishes from which to choose.
This traditional pub and restaurant is located only 2 minutes north of Dublin Airport, on the main road to Swords. The Coachman's Inn is beautifully decorated in bright colours and Howth stone, and offers a wide range of traditional and contemporary dishes to choose from.
Specialities include seafood, steaks and Irish cuisine not to mention the vegetarian dishes which, along with the Children's Menu, makes sure that all customers are catered for. This cosy 100 seater restaurant provides top value cuisine in a very relaxing and informal atmosphere.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company