The Club is situated in the heart of Dalkey, South Dublin. Approximately 13km from Dublin city centre, Dalkey is accessible by regular DART and bus services.
The Club offers a full carvery lunch between 12.30pm and 3pm and also provides early bird and a la carte menus.
The Club in Dalkey South Dublin was established in 1840 and as a result has a long and distinguished history. The Club is a family run business with a warm and inviting atmosphere. Approximately 13km from Dublin city centre, Dalkey is accessible by regular DART and bus services.
Dalkey is one of the Irelands oldest settlements with a strong natural social history. nearby is Dalkey Island and Dalkey Castle and Heritage Centre.
- Comedy at The InternationalThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Twist of IrishThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The OarsmanFood & drinkBars & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rascals Brewing CompanyFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- O'Donoghue's BarFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Brazen HeadFood & drinkBars & pubs