The Celt Bar, Talbot Street is a traditional Irish pub, 5 minutes stroll from The Spire, in the North City centre area of Dublin.
The Celt Pub is a regular haunt for locals and visitors seeking that authentic traditional, friendly Dublin pub atmosphere.
Good food, live traditional music and great 'craic' are synonymous with this venue.
Perfect for a casual pint, or two, a tasty lunch or snack, or an evening meal accompanied by trad music, nightly from 9pm.
The emphasis is on Irish ingredients and hearty, warming dishes, beef and Guinness stew, bacon and cabbage, steaks and fish. Vegetarian, coeliac friendly and gluten free options are also available on the menu.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkBar & PubsFibber Magee's