The Bank Pub on College Green, once a banking hall, a splendid example of Victorian architecture, is a short walk from Trinity College Dublin and adjoins busy Grafton Street and the Temple Bar area of the city centre.
One of the Chawke Pub Group, The Bank reopened as a Pub and restaurant in 2003. This building, designed by one of the British Empire’s leading architectural lights, William Henry Lynn, was once described as one of the foremost jewels of Victorian Dublin. Construction took two years, completed in 1894. The interior, once the main Banking Hall, is stunningly ornate
Dedicated to serving excellent food, a range of quality fare is served all day, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sunday Brunch is also available from 11am-5pm. The freshest local ingredients are sourced and used, Irish beef and lamb are regular additions to the menu. The freshest seafood comes directly from renowned Dublin fish suppliers, Wrights of Marino. The Bank has been a consistent recipient of food, drink and hospitality awards.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859