Experience the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the first new distillery in Dublin in over 125 years. Teeling Whiskey Distillery is located in the historic Liberties, in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
In the heart of Dublin City, Teeling Whiskey Distillery is the first operational distillery to open in Dublin in 125 years and is the home of the Spirit of Dublin. Producing up to 500,000 litres of spirit each year, Teeling Whiskey Distillery is Dublin’s newest destination for whiskey fans or for anyone with an interest in Dublin’s long, historical association with Irish whiskey.
Experience first-hand the sights, sounds and smells of a fully operational distillery. Choose from the award-winning range of Irish whiskeys, single malts and vintage reserves to suit novice and aficionado alike.
After your tour, enjoy a handcrafted cocktail to take away from The Bang Bang Bar, or take some time out in the Phoenix Café where you can enjoy the finest locally sourced food, drinks, homemade treats, freshly brewed coffee or Wall & Keogh tea.
A selection of exclusive Teeling Whiskey merchandise is also available in the retail area, including the facility to fill your own bottle of Teeling Whiskey directly from the cask.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesPearse Lyons Distillery
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesRoe & Co Whiskey Distillery
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesStillgarden Distillery
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesJameson Distillery Bow St.