Stackstown Golf Club
- Pre-booking essential
Type of course:Parkland
Distance:Medal 5,789m; forward 5,570m; winter 5,254m; ladies 4,752m
Number of holes:18
Stackestown Golf Club is a very attractive 18-hole parkland course situated on the slopes of the Dublin Mountains, with lovely panoramic views of the city, countryside and Dublin Bay. It is located about 10 miles from the city centre and just minutes from the M50 motorway. The Club is the home club of Padraig Harrington and the course offers a very good challenge to all golfers.
Stackstown was established in 1976. While Padraig Harrington is its most famous son, the ladies and gents of Stackstown have won honour in most national competitions including the major provincial championships in Ireland. The Club was founded as a golf club for Ireland's national police force, the Garda Síochána, and is now happy to welcome visitors from all over the world.
Stackstown Golf Club provides Members and Visitors with excellent practice facilities including a practice range, putting green and chipping green. Lessons are also available from the resident PGA Professional, Michael Kavanagh.
Visitors are always welcome. Booking is available on the website.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club