Sinnotts is located just off St. Stephens Green. A traditional style pub licensed since 1840's which appeals to all ages. Sinnotts has become very popular for live sports with 7 screens to choose from.
Sinnotts is a traditional style bar which is home to a large collection of original literary pictures and prints from a collection of Irish artists and writers including James Joyce. Sinnotts boasts an ideal location just off one of Dublin's main shopping streets, Grafton Street.
The bar is renowned for its carvery lunches and even better pints. Popular with locals, tourists, sporting fanatics and anyone who wants to enjoy a quality Irish bar.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin