A walking tour from the city centre to The Liberties, Portobello or Stoneybatter. Steeped in history, a walk that will give you a great insight into the true story of Dublin. The company's motto is "traveling global, visit local".
It's the first project of Senza Meta - Out and About. It is not a standard tour, but more of a walk through the streets that witnessed the birth of the real Dublin.
This walking tour gives the traveller an insight of a beautiful city, meet real Dubs, and get to know one of Europe's best loved places.
During the tour there is a coffee break and a chance to sample some nice Irish cakes in a local cafè and a discount is offered in some local shops for buying local craft gifts.
Senza Meta donates a part of the price of the ticket, to support two local projects in Smithfield and The Liberties also.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursIn Our Shoes Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursSandemans NewEurope- Dublin
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Things to see & doCity toursToots, The Malahide Road Train
- Things to see & doCity toursTours de Dublin en Français
- Things to see & doCity toursTours Of The Government Buildings