A historic Dublin pub forever known as a meeting point for business networking and most certainly the place to be on match days. Step inside and you will experience a beautifully restored bar, with excellent service, the finest food and drink, and that friendly, warm and inviting atmosphere that is synonymous with the Chawke name. Searsons of Baggott Street, Dublin, offers the finest food and drink in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Pull up a seat at the whiskey bar, boasting an extensive range of 150 whiskeys, dine in the restaurant with meals cooked to perfection in their rotisserie oven. Enjoy those sunny days with a cocktail in hand in the large beer garden. Feel at home in a traditional Irish pub. Searsons is a place to eat, drink and meet others.
- The OarsmanFood & drinkBars & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rascals Brewing CompanyFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- O'Donoghue's BarFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Brazen HeadFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants