Searsons of Baggot Street, Dublin, has a contemporary feel but with a traditional Irish bar atmosphere. Step inside to experience a beautifully restored bar serving the finest food and drink.
A historic Dublin pub forever known as a meeting point for business networking and most certainly the place to be on match days. Step inside and you will experience a beautifully restored bar, with excellent service, the finest food and drink, and that friendly, warm and inviting atmosphere that is synonymous with the Chawke name. Searsons of Baggott Street, Dublin, offers the finest food and drink in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Pull up a seat at the whiskey bar, boasting an extensive range of 150 whiskeys, dine in the restaurant with meals cooked to perfection in their rotisserie oven. Enjoy those sunny days with a cocktail in hand in the large beer garden. Feel at home in a traditional Irish pub. Searsons is a place to eat, drink and meet others.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food and drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food and drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food and drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub