Howth Market is a lifestyle market open every Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday from 10am to 6pm. It is conveniently located opposite the Howth Dart Station.
Situated in the beautiful fishing town of Howth, in County Dublin, Howth Market is a popular and well established market and has grown substantially over the years. Following a major revamp in summer 2013, the market has become a permanent fixture, standing proud along the seafront of Howth.
Welcoming both locals and tourists alike, Howth Market is a great day out and offers a unique experience with a vast array of organic produce, freshly baked goods, jewellery, clothing, antiques and much more on offer. The market itself is open every Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday from 10am to 6pm whilst the front five retail units serve the public 7 days a week.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Suffolk Street
- Things to see & doShopping centresBloomfields Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsCeltic Tweed
- Things to see & doShopsCourtville Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre