Set on the grounds of the stunning Malahide Castle & Gardens, Avoca Malahide is a wonderful spot for a day trip.
Avoca Malahide opened in 2012, offering the full Avoca retail range. There’s a large selection of their famous throws and clothing, woven in their Wicklow Mill, as well as branded women’s and men’s fashion, gifts, children’s toys and clothing, homewares and lots more.
There's an inviting self-service café too, boasting an expansive outdoor terrace where you can admire the stunning views over the castle’s manicured gardens. There is an extensive food market where you will find a gourmet deli and bakery, as well as an abundance of delicious artisanal foods from home and abroad. Malahide Castle and its gardens are one of Ireland’s top visitor destinations, and the charming seaside village of Malahide is just a short stroll away.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Food & drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Things to see & doShopsGuinness Gallery
- Things to see & doShopsFallon and Byrne
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques