- Rainy days
Avoca Malahide opened in 2012, offering the full Avoca retail range. There’s a large selection of their famous throws and clothing, woven in their Wicklow Mill, as well as branded women’s and men’s fashion, gifts, children’s toys and clothing, homewares and lots more.
There's an inviting self-service café too, boasting an expansive outdoor terrace where you can admire the stunning views over the castle’s manicured gardens. There is an extensive food market where you will find a gourmet deli and bakery, as well as an abundance of delicious artisanal foods from home and abroad. Malahide Castle and its gardens are one of Ireland’s top visitor destinations, and the charming seaside village of Malahide is just a short stroll away.
- Temple Bar Food MarketThings to see & doMarkets & farmers markets
- Farmleigh Food MarketThings to see & doMarkets & farmers markets
- The Liberty MarketThings to see & doMarkets & farmers markets
- Blackrock MarketThings to see & doMarkets & farmers markets
- Lulu + BelleThings to see & doCrafts & design
- House of Read Fine Foods & TablewareFood & drinkCafés
- Fallon and ByrneThings to see & doShops
- Morton'sThings to see & doShops
- The CollectiveThings to see & doShops
- Rory's Fishing TackleThings to see & doShops
- Stillorgan Village CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Nutgrove Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres