Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Rainy days
Avoca Malahide opened in 2012, offering the full Avoca retail range. There’s a large selection of their famous throws and clothing, woven in their Wicklow Mill, as well as branded women’s and men’s fashion, gifts, children’s toys and clothing, homewares and lots more.
There's an inviting self-service café too, boasting an expansive outdoor terrace where you can admire the stunning views over the castle’s manicured gardens. There is an extensive food market where you will find a gourmet deli and bakery, as well as an abundance of delicious artisanal foods from home and abroad. Malahide Castle and its gardens are one of Ireland’s top visitor destinations, and the charming seaside village of Malahide is just a short stroll away.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Things to see & doCrafts & designGuinness Gallery
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresStillorgan Village Centre
- Things to see & doShopsRory's Fishing Tackle
- Things to see & doShopsThe Collective