Avoca Suffolk Street
- Rainy days
Avoca Suffolk Street is a real treasure trove awaiting your discovery. Whether you’re looking for the perfect gifts, seeking out exclusive designs or simply browsing for inspiration, Avoca Suffolk Street is an unforgettable shopping experience.
The light filled, award winning café sits on the top floor of the Suffolk Street store, accessible by lifts. Open for breakfast and lunch, the focus is on sourcing excellent Irish ingredients, great baking and bringing out fresh, true flavours. Despite the city centre location, the café feels worlds away from the hustle and bustle so you can enjoy a moment of calm.
- Paul Sheeran JewellersThings to see & doShops
- O'Sullivan AntiquesThings to see & doShops
- Omni Park Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Nutgrove Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Stillorgan Village CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Rory's Fishing TackleThings to see & doShops
- Avoca MalahideThings to see & doShops
- The CollectiveThings to see & doShops
- Morton'sThings to see & doShops
- Fallon and ByrneThings to see & doShops
- Lulu + BelleThings to see & doCrafts & design
- Blackrock MarketThings to see & doMarkets & farmers markets