Located in the heart of Dublin City just off Grafton Street, Avoca Suffolk Street is a seven level mini department store. An Aladdin’s Cave of the gorgeous and the interesting, it was listed by Vogue UK as one of the Best 100 Shops Outside London.
Avoca Suffolk Street is a real treasure trove awaiting your discovery. Whether you’re looking for the perfect gifts, seeking out exclusive designs or simply browsing for inspiration, Avoca Suffolk Street is an unforgettable shopping experience.
The light filled, award winning café sits on the top floor of the Suffolk Street store, accessible by lifts. Open for breakfast and lunch, the focus is on sourcing excellent Irish ingredients, great baking and bringing out fresh, true flavours. Despite the city centre location, the café feels worlds away from the hustle and bustle so you can enjoy a moment of calm.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsThe Collective
- Things to see & doShopsMorton's
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques