Reilly's Bar is a welcoming, traditional, local Irish pub serving up tasty food daily. The quaint little pub is packed full of heart, friendly staff and steeped in Irish history.
Reilly’s Bar itself was established in 1979 and has kept a firm grip on its original character. From the moment you walk in, you feel welcome. Originally used as a pharmacy, the building was converted into a bar over 30 years ago. All the original wooden walls are still intact and visible which creates a real sense of an old fashioned Irish bar.
Reilly's in Dublin City is a welcoming traditional Irish pub serving up tasty gastro food daily. There is weekly traditional music sessions held Thursday to Sunday. All popular live sports events are shown on their flat screen HD TVs, from rugby and football to GAA and horse racing.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub