The Porterhouse, Temple Bar, has the perfect combination - great homebrewed beers, great food and a great clientele. Live music added to the mix guarantees a rockin' night out!
The Porterhouse, established in Temple Bar in 1996, was at the cutting edge of micro brewery pubs in Ireland.
Centrally located on Parliament Street, in the heart of the Temple Bar district, standing three storeys high, always guarantees a lively crowd.
Passionate about all good beer, offering a choice of ten different brews, exclusive to The Porterhouse and brewed on the premises. The Plain Porter has twice won a Gold international brewing industry award. The choice is unique, away from the mainstream.
Lunch and Dinner served every day; Sides, Mains, Salads, Platters, Burgers, Bangers, Mash and Pies to name a few. Hearty, wholesome food to complement the in-house beverages.
Live music 7 days a week.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar