This cosy little watering hole is the most personalised gay bar in Dublin. Owned by the queen of Dublin drag Panti, the bar has a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
During the weekday evenings, it’s relaxed and quiet so is a good location to unwind for after work drinks. But Panti Bar likes to throw a party at weekends and they are always kicking. The music is an eclectic mix of pop, indie, electro, disco, and rock.
The weekend at Panti's begins on a Thursday and ends on Sunday playing host to all different types of events which gives customers many reasons to continue to flock back.
Weekend nights have an amazing entertainment show from 10pm with musical performances full of rainbows, glitter and glamour.
The crowd at Pantibar is a mix of fun loving people, with the staff being a welcoming and friendly bunch.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show