Paddy Cullen’s and Mary Mac’s located in the heart of Ballsbridge on Merrion Road, just minutes from Dublin City.
Paddy Cullen's Pub is a well known ‘sports bar’, showing live sports events and sometimes has the pleasure in welcoming some of the players and celebrities after the game. The venue is unique with three main bars, function rooms and a beer garden. The building itself originated in 1791 as the legacy Fagan brothers whiskey bonders.
Paddy Cullen’s and Mary Mac’s is an ideal location for the discerning customer to enjoy a drink or fine traditional food in good company and pleasant traditional surroundings.
Pop in when attending an event in the area, you won’t be disappointed. Mary Mac's, an integral part of this famous pub, is a haven of sporting memorabilia and photographs recounting many classic encounters from nearby Lansdowne Road and Croke Park.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food and drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food and drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head