Newgrange & Boyne Valley - Day Tours Unplugged
With Newgrange & Boyne Valley - Day Tours Unplugged you get the opportunity to explore the Boyne Valley in County Meath. The area is recognised as one of the most important prehistoric landscapes in the world. This is a fantastic opportunity to enter Newgrange Passage Tomb circa 3200 BC on a fully guided tour. The entire area is a designated UNESCO World Heritage site. The Neolithic monuments are older than the Pyramdis and Stone Henge.
* Fáilte Ireland recognised tour guide service throughout the tour.
* Enter Newgrange passage tomb on a guided tour.
* Enter Bru Na Boinne Interpretive Centre.
* Visit Monasterboice, a tranquil early christian monastic settlement (see spectacular Medieval High crosses).
* Enjoy a walking tour at the famous Hill of Slane (explore spectacular scenery and walk in St. Patrick's footsteps).
* Visit the magical Hill of Tara (ancient coronation site and ceremonial seat of power for Ireland's High Kings).
* Fourteen persons max per tour.
Please note all entrance fees are included in the ticket price.
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursCarroll’s Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCelts & Castles Tour - Hilltoptreks
- Things to see & doDay toursCliffs of Moher - Finn McCools Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCliffs of Moher Premium Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCliffs of Moher, Atlantic Edge Ocean Walk & Galway City Day Tour From Dublin - Wild Rover Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursConnect The Dots Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursConnemara Day Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCork, Blarney Castle & Queenstown Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class