Moore Street Market is the scene of Dublin City's famous street barrow vendors. A selection of fruit, vegetables and flowers are available making this street full of colour.
Moore Street Market in Dublin City, County Dublin is an open air fruit and vegetable market which is held from Mondays-Saturdays. This colourful and lively street is a must for visitor who wish to experience a slice of life and get a flavour of Dublin through the wit of its people. The Moore Street accent, with its typical Dublin street cries, is widely celebrated.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Malahide
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Suffolk Street
- Things to see & doShopping centresBloomfields Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsCeltic Tweed
- Things to see & doShopsCourtville Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques