Milltown Golf Club
Type of course:Parkland
Number of holes:18
Milltown Golf Club offers a panoramic 18-hole parkland golf course that provides the golfer with a challenging game. The course is situated 6km (3.7 miles) south of Dublin city centre and a 6 minute walk from the Windy Abour / Milltown Luas stops. Established in 1907, Milltown is one of the finest parkland courses in Dublin
, welcoming visitors for 113 years.
Located between the Dublin Mountains and the River Dodder in the heart of south-side Dublin, Milltown Golf Club has a magnificent clubhouse with a wrap-around balcony giving views over the putting green and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 18th holes. The dining room offers a fine dining experience and a carefully selected wine list. The bar offers a more informal menu. The clubhouse is a hive of activity hosting a wide range of social events to be enjoyed all year round by members and guests.
Check the website for Open Competitions.
Visitors are welcome. Phone or email to book.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club