With McMahon Chauffeurs you get the experience of exploring Ireland with chauffeur guides who are knowledgeable, professional and fully qualified to show you around the country of Ireland. They have vehicles that can cater for small groups up to 7 passengers up to larger groups.
There is a 4 hour tour of the city of Dublin which will go into Phoenix Park and also include the President of Ireland's home, Dublin Zoo, the Duke of Wellington’s monument, Guinness and Georgian Dublin.
An 8 hour Wicklow tour which will take in a visit to Killiney the home of many Irish stars, Powerscourt House, Guinness Lake, Glendalough, Avoca Handweavers and stopping for lunch.
There are tours of the island of Ireland available from four days to seven days, visiting places like Wicklow, Kilkenny Castle, Cork, Kinsale, Kenmare, Ring of Kerry and Cliffs of Moher. The tour guides are knowledgeable in all the tourist spots visited.
If you already have a tour planned McMahon Chauffeurs can provide transport. There are saloons, MPVs and a 16 seater mini bus available. All vehicles are air conditioned and WiFi is also provided
It also offers airport transfers, meet and greet, corporate transportation and weddings.
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doCity toursTrace your Irish Ancestors and Heritage Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursAlix Gardners Cookery School