- Family friendly
- Hidden gem
- Rainy days
Famous readers have included the Irish writers Jonathan Swift, Bram Stoker, and James Joyce. You will see the cages into which readers were locked, the courtyard garden and perhaps even the ghost of Archbishop Marsh.
Children are particularly welcome, and they will enjoy the mini figure hunt through the library. Visit the website for information on current exhibitions and its range of online resources and activities.
- Things to see & doLibrariesThe Irish Architectural Archive
- Things to see & doLibrariesNational Library of Ireland
- Things to see & doLibrariesPearse Street Library
- Things to see & doLibrariesRoyal Irish Academy
- Things to see & doLibrariesNational Photographic Archive
- Things to see & doLibrariesContemporary Music Centre
- Things to see & doLibrariesNational Folklore Collection UCD