- Family friendly
- Hidden gem
- Rainy days
Famous readers have included the Irish writers Jonathan Swift, Bram Stoker, and James Joyce. You will see the cages into which readers were locked, the courtyard garden and perhaps even the ghost of Archbishop Marsh.
Children are particularly welcome, and they will enjoy the mini figure hunt through the library. Visit the website for information on current exhibitions and its range of online resources and activities.
- Irish Traditional Music ArchiveThings to see & doMuseums
- National Library of IrelandThings to see & doLibraries
- The Irish Architectural ArchiveThings to see & doLibraries
- Pearse Street LibraryThings to see & doLibraries
- Royal Irish AcademyThings to see & doLibraries
- National Photographic ArchiveThings to see & doLibraries
- National Folklore Collection UCDThings to see & doLibraries
- Contemporary Music CentreThings to see & doLibraries
- Livestream Panel Discussion | Yeats’ Nobel: Then & NowFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Sat, 9 Dec
National Library of Ireland