Malahide Golf Club
- Pre-booking essential
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Distance:Blue nine 2,932m; red nine 3,063m; yellow nine 3,038m
Number of holes:18
Founded in 1892, Malahide Golf Club is one of the oldest golf clubs in Ireland. Malahide Golf Club has a fine 27-hole, parkland course, located beside the seaside villages of Malahide and Portmarnock in North County Dublin (Fingal). The 27 holes are spread over three different and challenging nines, most recently redeveloped by renowned golf architect Jeff Howes in 2007 and 2010. Deceptively simple and charming in design, each hole presents the unwitting golfer with its own wily challenge, needing careful alignment on the many doglegs or navigating shots over the water hazards. The many raised greens require accurate club selection and shot judgement.
Set on 180 acres of mature wooded parkland. This distinguished course is a true test of golf and has been developed to USGA standards. The Club provides full practise and warm up facilities that include a long game practice range, pitching green, chipping green and putting greens.
Visitors are very welcome and the course is close to Dublin Airport (20 minutes by car) and Dublin city (about 35 minutes by car).
Check the website for online booking of Open Competitions.
The clubhouse provides a full range of facilities including a pro shop. The bar and restaurant on the first floor provide spectacular views over the course and across Dublin Bay to Howth peninsula. Portmarnock beach nearby is a fine blue flag beach popular for walking and swimming.
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfThe Golf Course at Luttrellstown Castle Resort
- Things to see & doGolfSt Margaret's Golf & Country Club
- Things to see & doGolfSilloge Park Public Golf Course
- Things to see & doGolfThe Island Golf Club