Set in the leafy suburbs of Foxrock, County Dublin, Leopardstown Racecourse holds panoramic views of the Wicklow Mountains on one side and Killiney Hill and the Irish Sea on the other. It hosts some of the top national hunt races in Ireland in the winter and leading flat races throughout the rest of the year.
Come along to Leopardstown Racecourse to enjoy premium racing from their top class restaurant and bar facilities, or bring the family along and enjoy their indoor and outdoor children’s facilities.
Leopardstown has ample free parking on site and is easily accessible by the Luas, being just a short stroll from Sandyford Luas station. Leopardstown regularly provide free shuttle buses from Sandyford Luas and Blackrock DART station on race days. Please check their website to confirm schedule and availability.
- The Jeanie JohnstonThings to see & doMuseums
- The Irish Architectural ArchiveThings to see & doLibraries
- The Round Tower ClondalkinThings to see & doMuseums
- Viking TheatreThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Experience Gaelic GamesThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Escape BoatsThings to see & doActivity tours
- Newman University Church, Our Lady Seat of WisdomThings to see & doChurches & religious sites
- The Dublin Liberties DistilleryThings to see & doBreweries & distilleries
- The Paddocks Riding CentreThings to see & doHorse & equestrian
- Walking Food Tours - DublinFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Alternative Dublin CityThings to see & doActivity tours
- Royal Hibernian AcademyThings to see & doGalleries