- Type of course:
- Medal 5,626m; winter 5,402m; ladies medal 4,984m
- Number of holes:
The Killiney Golf Club has a 9-hole parkland golf course in undulating countryside with fantastic panoramic views - ideal for a relaxing round of golf.
The Killiney Golf Club was founded in 1903. Its 9-hole parkland golf course is found in undulating countryside, which creates a very panoramic setting - ideal for a relaxing round of golf. The course is situated 11km (7 miles) south of Dublin off the N11 or M50 motorway.
The course has spectacular views of the Wicklow mountains, the City of Dublin and Dublin Bay.
Facilities include: Bar and Dining Room which are open 7 days a week; a Bridge Club (Sept to Apr), Snooker Room and a Practice Area with two greens where lessons are available from the Club Professionals.
Visitors are welcome.
Nearby Killiney Hill with its obelisk and café offer great views over Dublin Bay.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre