Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
Kealys of Cloghran
Kealys is one of Dublin's old, respected licensed premises. Located on the main Dublin to Santry Airport road, specialities include shellfish, steaks and traditional Irish cuisine along with vegetarian dishes. Customers can choose from an early bird menu and there is a children's menu available for the younger diner.
The traditional bar plays sports on widescreen televisions, and often has race nights and sweep competitions to keep visitors entertained.
There is also a stylish lounge with a laid back atmosphere for casual dining or enjoying great nights out with friends. The Lounge has a lovely terraced patio area attached, perfect for eating or drinking outside. There is also live music in Kealys Lounge every Saturday night.
You may also like
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doBar & pubsComedy at The International
- Food & drinkBars & pubs64 Wine
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkBars & pubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBars & pubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Beacon