James Joyce Centre Dubliners Tour
- Cloudy days
The 'Dubliners' tour takes a look at Joyce's most accessible work, which was influenced by many real characters and address to be found in the local area. It skilfully treats both turn-of-the-century Dublin and Joyce’s surroundings in continental Europe where the stories were written. The tour examines Joyce’s life in Dublin and the Dublin he created in his stories, as well as looking at how the city has commemorated it's famous son. Joyce’s Dublin was a city of politics and intrigue, of religious devotion and disaffection, as well as a city in which the pressures and ties of family and society were never far off.
The tour starts from the James Joyce Centre and finishes near Trinity College.
- Dublin Music Trails: South CityThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- Solve A MysteryThings to see & doCity tours
- Pat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin LtdThings to see & doCity tours
- Early Access Book of Kells & Dublin Castle Tour - LetzGo City ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Akelarre ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Viking Splash DublinThings to see & doCity tours
- Baja BikesThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin Distillery Trail by Whiskey Island ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- The Haunted History Walking Tour - Hidden Dublin WalksThings to see & doCity tours