Monumental Music Tours aims to bring songs and stories to life on the streets of Dublin. Led by professional musicians this lively 90 minute musical walking tour highlights the best of Irish arts and culture in Dublin City centre.
Monumental Music Tour got it's name because each stop is an important monument and the story is accompanied by a song about it.
The tour begins at the famous Molly Malone statue, led by musicians with a variety of instruments, it’s a lively 90 minutes full of songs and stories.
It’s only about 1 km walking distance around Dublin City centre so it’s suitable for all ages and a great family activity.
Ideal for anyone interested in Irish music and history.
You may also like
- Things to see & doHikingYellow Umbrella Tours Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursViaggiare in Irlanda
- Things to see & doCity toursTours Of The Government Buildings
- Things to see & doCity toursTours de Dublin en Français
- Things to see & doCity toursToots, The Malahide Road Train
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Things to see & doCity toursSandemans NewEurope- Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland