- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
Generation Tours, based in Dublin City, will take you through the sights, sounds and stories of Dublin. Learn about Viking and Medieval Dublin, risings and rebellions, gothic cathedrals, Georgian grandeur, Ireland's literary greats to some of Ireland's musical sons and daughters. See examples of Irish mythology, folklore, traditions and characters and contemporary culture dotted around the streets of historic Dublin. Hear all about the key must see sights and the lesser known oddities.
The tours are made up of a team of highly experienced, professional and accredited tour guides, writers, artists, actors, musicians, and historians. Generation Tours will ensure you experience the authentic Dublin and finish the tour with a greater insight in to what has shaped Dublin into the vibrant city you see today.
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- Walks ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin Music Trails: South CityThings to see & doCity tours
- Vintage Tea TripsFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Hop On Hop Off Tour - Big Bus Tours DublinThings to see & doCity tours
- DoDublin Ghostbus Kids TourThings to see & doCity tours
- Hop On Hop Off Tour by DoDublin ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Ghostbus Tour by DoDublin ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Artful ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- In Our Shoes Walking ToursThings to see & doCity tours